INTERIOR BOAT CLEANING & DETAILING
Anchor's Away Boat Detailing is a Woman owned, family run business dedicated to providing pristine cleaning services to boat owners in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Whether you need an express quick cleaning before or after a day on the water, or a complete deep interior detail, our team is up for every job!
We guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. We use safe and environmentally friendly cleaning practices, while making sure your boat looks it’s best! Please contact us below to learn more about us, our company, or to schedule your cleaning.
Complete Deep Detail
*Dirt and dust buildup removal
*Glass and window cleaning
*Carpet and floor cleaning
* Carpet spot and stain removal
* Clean, condition and polish wood
* Polish chrome and metal
* Rust removal
* Vinyl deep cleaning and conditioning
* Complete cabin, berth, galley and head deep cleaning
* Teak restoration (This is a two day process and requires a specific appointment.)
* $95.00 Per Hour
* 2 Hour minimum
* 2 Hour Deposit of $190.00 required to reserve detail appointment.
* Additional hours worked beyond the first two, will be billed $95/per Crew Member.
* 48 hour cancellation policy to receive refund; inclement weather excepted
* Payment is due by end of the business day of the appointment. A late fee of $10 dollars per day will be added to unpaid invoices after 3 days
PROUD PARTNER OF BRAVEHEROES.ORG
DISCOUNT WEBSITE FOR FIRST RESPONDER, MILITARY FAMILIES AND EMPLOYEES OF NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
"Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Brave Heroes’ mission is to be the best discount website for First Responder families, Military Families and qualified Non-Profit Employees, offering our members a large variety of services and products with an exclusive discount."
Receive 20% off with valid ID when booked through Braveheroes.org
RATE OUR SERVICE
GET IN TOUCH
Massachusetts / Rhode Island / Connecticut
What They’re Saying
"Once again Kerri, with Anchors Away, exceeded my expectations and made my boat look like new again! She will be a monthly visitor next boat season! A+"